Are you interested in working with us but don't see any opportunities currently posted on our website? If you believe you're an excellent fit for FFAC, we encourage you to answer the questions below, and we'll keep you in mind as openings arise.
What do we do?
FFAC is a growing nonprofit that educates people across the country on factory farming’s devastating impacts on people, animals, and the planet, and empowers them to advocate for systemic change in their communities. Our approach is designed to build significant and lasting capacity for the movement to end factory farming.
How do we do it?
- We believe our competence must be as fierce as our compassion.
- To amplify our impact through collective action, we call people in rather than out, always striving to see beyond our egos to meet others where they’re at rather than treat them like they should already be where we are.
- Because we care deeply about each other and our mission, we elevate accountability, openly addressing issues with honesty and directness and holding ourselves to a standard no lower than excellence.
- We recognize that we don’t have all the answers and will listen to others, including those we believe we disagree with, to grow as individuals and as an organization.
- The magnitude of the systemic change we’re aiming for requires readiness to adapt. As circumstances and information around us shift, we update our approach.
- Last but not least, we genuinely enjoy our co-workers and have fun despite the depressing nature of what we’re up against. (Check out our Rotten Truth series on YouTube to see how we inject humor into the abject horrors of factory farming.)